A recent obsession of mine is nail art. I have amassed a large number of nail polish colors and tools, many of which I got as a Christmas gift from my Mom (Thanks, Mom!) I have been posting nail pics for quite some time and I will post them below now as well as adding anything new that I do. I find it very fun and neat but take credit for very few of the ideas, as I have a great big Pinterest board where I collect nifty little ideas!
 |
| New Years Nail Art (2013) |
 |
Superheroes
(Flash, Green Lantern, Spiderman, Wonder Woman , Thor) |
 |
More Superheroes
(Batman, Hulk, Iron Man, Superman, Captain America) |
 |
| Back To School Nails |
 |
| Checkerboard Nails |
 |
| Charlie Brown Nails |
 |
| Purple Polka Dots |
 |
| Pink and Purple Polka Dots |
 |
| Red, Black and Silver Flower |
 |
| Green Flower |
 |
| Flower Stamps |
 |
| Flowers |
 |
| Green Flower |
 |
| Werewolf |
 |
| Candy Corn |
 |
| Jack O Lantern |
 |
| Ghost |
 |
| Mummy |
 |
| Frankenstein |
 |
| Witch |
 |
| Headstone |
 |
| Zombie |
 |
| Vampire |
 |
| Right Halloween Hand |
 |
| Left Halloween Hand |
 |
| Left Rainbow Hand |
 |
| Right Rainbow Hand |
 |
| My First try with the "Sponge Effect" |
 |
| Day Glo |
 |
| Hearts |
 |
| Hearts |
 |
| Using my Stamper set |
 |
| Using my Stamp Set |
 |
| Hippie Nail Art |
 |
| Hippie Nail Art |
 |
| Luigi! |
 |
| Mario |
 |
| My First Attempt using tape strips |
 |
| Green Bay Nails |
 |
| Left Polka Dot Hand |
 |
| Right Polka Dot Hand |
 |
| Scooby Dooby Doo!! |
 |
| Striping! |
 |
| Understated |
 |
| Ninja Turtles!!! |
 |
| My Polish Collection - October 2012 |
 |
| My Polish Collection - December 2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment